For the second Innovative Manufacturer tour, Investissement Québec and its partners traveled throughout Quebec to share the experiences of manufacturers who have embarked upon the Industry 4.0 shift.
For a second consecutive year, Agence Webdiffusion was mandated to offer national coverage and reach all 17 regions of Quebec. Co-organized by the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montréal (CCMM) and Investissement Québec, the goal was to inspire Quebec manufacturers to act and embark on the Industry 4.0 trend by having experts share their knowledge and manufacturing entrepreneurs relate their experiences.
Held on May 11, 2018, the Forum shared the innovations and business opportunities discovered by the delegation of 22 businesses and 38 participants during the Hannover Messe trade mission held in Germany from April 22 to 27. The Hannover Messe trade show is an annual event that hosts more than 200 000 participants from 75 countries and 5000 exhibitors.
Agence Webdiffusion was initially mandated to highlight Quebec’s presence at the Hannover Messe event; three weeks later, it was webcasting the Forum and producing videos.
CLIENT: Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montréal
ÉVÉNEMENT: Innovative Manufacturer Forum
PROJET: Forum, live bilingual webcasts, content creation
- Reach manufacturers in all regions of Quebec
- Stimulate engagement on social media
- Inspire the manufacturing sector
- Live webcasts with simultaneous translation
- Duplex communication between the main conference room and workshop rooms
- Produce 8 high-quality videos in one day
Solutions offered by Agence Webdiffusion
- Live, easy to access, bilingual webcast channel
- Update content on the day of the event by integrating experts’ advice and entrepreneurs’ comments
Live webcasting and videos
Participant interviews broadcast during the event to generate traffic to the webcast and, after, to draw attention to the event and its content.