Hannover Messe is the world’s largest industrial technology trade show. Since its first edition in 1947, the event has built an impressive reputation by gathering, on an annual basis, all key technologies and core areas of industry within a single location. The fair hosts 5000 exhibitors and more than 200 000 visitors who discover in a worldwide premiere the newest industrial innovations.
The trade mission was an initiative of the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal and Investissement Quebec. In the end, 22 businesses and 38 participants chose to invest in their future and get inspired by the best in the world.
Agence Webdiffusion’s team was mandated to broadcast this initiative via a series of dynamic videos, filmed and edited in Germany. The goal? To motivate Quebec’s business audience to innovate… now!
CLIENT: Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal
EVENT: Hannover Messe
PROJECT: Dynamic videos filmed and edited during the trade show
Content strategy objective
- Make Quebec’s presence shine internationally
- Inspire manufacturing companies to act and make the move to 4.0
- Allow Quebec’s business community to learn about innovations that will impact the future of tomorrow
- Investissement Québec is committed to making Hannover Messe an annual rendez-vous
Discover the 10 videos here
- Innovation videos
- Opportunity and discovery videos
- Exhibitor videos
- Recap video
Presented during the Manufacturiers Innovants forum that is the closing session of Investissement Québec’s manufacturing tour.